Outline of your Moroccan Tour
Join us as we leave Casablanca southbound. For the next twenty five days, we will travel in our own minibus, exploring the culture of Morocco.
- Sensational aromas and flavor is the only way to describe Moroccan fare. Add this to the sounds and sights of the Medina and you will be positively captivated.
- The silence of the desert will ensure that, you never forget this spectacular northwest African country.
- The landscape of Morocco is extremely diverse and we will show you all that Morocco can offer.
- From the wild and beautiful Atlantic coastline, to the golden deserts on the edge of the Sahara then up into the clear fresh air of the Atlas Mountains. Along the route we will visit numerous towns, Kasbahs, traditional Markets and explore untamed countryside.
Our accommodation will be authentic Moroccan with a mix of ancient mud brick Riads, B&B’s and sleeping under the stars in tents.
Upcoming Morocco Tours: 6th to 30 May 2014
Rensina is presently in Morocco working on this Itinerary Email
“Even though I was here last year, this trip I am looking ‘inside’ hotels and searching for extraordinary activities (like learning traditional Moroccan embroidery, staying in a few Kasbah Palaces and watching women in a co op produce traditional rugs) to include/offer in next years trip. I am pretty sure that the trip will now be in Early April, because of the ‘heat factor’ in the desert.”
After some very successful and enjoyable overland adventures in Mongolia, Rensina van den Heuval has developed some overland tours in Morocco, some for women only, some are for women and men.
Overland in Morocco
For Women and men
Our accommodation will be in Riads, B&B’s, villas and camping in tents.
Here is a glimpse of our accommodation at Ait Ben Haddou.
We do not book airfares as we are not a Travel Agent but we can help with some advice if you need it. Please don’t hesitate to ask.
Email me regarding costs which include:
- Single supplement available and will be an extra $10 per night.
- All Breakfasts and Dinners are included. Lunches are not.(except when we are in any remote places then we carry food for all)
- All entry fees into shrines, museums etc are included.
- All transport within Morocco is included, as is all your accommodation.
- Drinks whether alcoholic or not are NOT included.
Rensina van den Heuvel
Phone: ++ 61 7 49502182