Just typing the heading gives me goose bumps, what is it about this city? They call it the ‘eternal’ city – I don’t know how much of a branding exercise that is or whether it has been eternally known as such. Whatever – it does feel eternal in some deep and mysterious way – a pivot of so many stories – religious stories, empire stories, gory stories, food stories…
- Women are doing it for themselves.
Women are travelling together - joining a women's tour - staying in women's accommodation - they are travelling alone, with other women friends, with lesbian partners. Women are hosting accommodation and creating tours.
Its a whole new world of freedom and exploration.
NEW ZEALAND HAS ITS OWN BLOG - Visit us
Rosemary's latest trips read more...
SlideshowGet the Flash Player to see the slideshow.
Book Online and Support Women Travel
- What are best and worst gadgets to travel with http://t.co/7p0XGusg6o http://t.co/O7mNBGzeG2
- Thanks for listing Wayfaring Women's #Ireland tour @gowomentravel !
- Women's Tour to Ireland end of August - explore the emerald isle with Wayfaring Women... http://t.co/GAtSQnBVbZ
- The Sound of Music then and now! http://t.co/j8RJUGXrA6
- One day in Marrakech - Rensina is planning a trip, and shares some of her experience shopping in the souk.... http://t.co/Xd1Rh93kvq
Great Packing Advice