Driving back into Marrakech feels like visiting an old friend – its now familiar boisterousness and crazy traffic welcomes us home. The Hotel Gallia is fabulous – a beautiful comfortable Riad with 19 rooms off a central courtyard. It is literally a stone’s throw from the main square, but surprisingly quiet – and for me a nice wifi internet cafe around the corner. We have a night to get sorted before heading off to the Atlas mountains overnight with just a backpack and sleeping bag. Read more
- Women are doing it for themselves.
Women are travelling together - joining a women's tour - staying in women's accommodation - they are travelling alone, with other women friends, with lesbian partners. Women are hosting accommodation and creating tours.
Its a whole new world of freedom and exploration.
NEW ZEALAND HAS ITS OWN BLOG - Visit us
Rosemary's latest trips read more...
SlideshowGet the Flash Player to see the slideshow.
Book Online and Support Women Travel
- Women's Places to stay around the world - just one of them here: Gettysburg Battlefield B&B... http://t.co/CaMVPYFyoD
- Local Guides - Women Travel has growing listings of local women guides around the world. The latest are in Rome... http://t.co/f8Qy1f9FaT
- Write about Thailand and you could win $2,500USD... http://t.co/DcurKSp1ZF
- A Holiday Haven ~ Albany women create couples sanctuary - Blog - HideAway Haven - 5 star Luxury... http://t.co/UF6ZeJm2oA
Great Packing Advice