One of the nice things about running a website like Women Travel the World, is the great people you meet in the travel business. We had based ourselves in Brighton at the lovely Pink House, but up just up the road was another women owned guest house which is also listed on Women Travel the World. Jane and Anne invited us over to visit, so we meandered out way along the coast, detoured to magnificent Beachy Head for a very cold but pleasant walk, and found ourselves at Eastbourne.
- Women are doing it for themselves.
Women are travelling together - joining a women's tour - staying in women's accommodation - they are travelling alone, with other women friends, with lesbian partners. Women are hosting accommodation and creating tours.
Its a whole new world of freedom and exploration.
NEW ZEALAND HAS ITS OWN BLOG - Visit us
Rosemary's latest trips read more...
SlideshowGet the Flash Player to see the slideshow.
Book Online and Support Women Travel
- Write about Thailand and you could win $2,500USD... http://t.co/DcurKSp1ZF
- A Holiday Haven ~ Albany women create couples sanctuary - Blog - HideAway Haven - 5 star Luxury... http://t.co/UF6ZeJm2oA
- Venus Adventures for Women - some fabulous tours on offer - top of my list is Ethiopia... http://t.co/j4Vr00hgwq
- Malaysia retreat ex New Zealand - just one of Travel Vuda's adventures for women - sounds wonderful... http://t.co/0WM4Nqaigu
Great Packing Advice