Whale-Watching in Kaikoura NZ – Experience of a Lifetime
I’ve always wanted to go whale-watching, and I’ve always hoped to travel to another country to see them. And last year, I got to see those whales up close in New Zealand – a completely different environment than I’m used to. It was exhilarating. Everyone should have a lifetime to-do list, and slowly but surely, I’m checking off at least one big adventure for each new year.
Natasha continues her story:
Whale-watching started for me when I was a kid. My parents traveled quite a bit, as they worked in the travel industry, and they took me with them on occasion. But the one place we never seemed to get to was New Zealand. Everyone talked about it like it was a hidden gem, a paradise-like place.
More Destinations Articles
- Women on the Camino de Santiago - June 9th, 2013
- SPLASH! Lesbian Rafting Adventure in the Grand Canyon - June 7th, 2013
- Earthtalk New Zealand For Sale - May 31st, 2013
- One Day in Marrakech - May 16th, 2013
- A wedding in Jodhpur India - April 8th, 2013