Dianne Lorae has just launched LadyBug Travels as a membership organisation . She wants to grow the membership globally through creating a unique travel opportunity or women travelers:
Since many women often have limited travel budgets and women centered needs I conceptualized this business to open doors of opportunities for independent women travelers.
Members join and when they want to make arrangements we contact one another directly, setting the accommodation dates and arrangements between the Hostess and the Guest. You don’t necessarily host the person who hosted you. Everyone travels to their chosen destinations with unlimited exchanges allowed for the price of the membership $19.95 US/Month ($239.40 US/Yr.)
All members post a personal and property profile along with photos. Photo postings are mandatory so that each member can discern their own comfort levels when considering a location.
I just launched my website this month and women are just CRAZY ENTHUSED about the idea - I am very uplifted and encouraged by my business from so many women.
Join up and see the world and have the world visit you too!
More Accommodation for Women Articles
- Bliss Sanctuary for Women in Bali - book me in.... - January 8th, 2013
- Italian Tours led by New Zealanders - November 21st, 2012
- Chiang Mai - Temples and Pitfalls - October 27th, 2012
- TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN LAKE TAHOE - July 3rd, 2012
- Lesbian Paradise changes hands.... - June 7th, 2012