Finding a bathroom in out of the way places…
In association with GoGirl, Women Travel Blog is inviting you to tell us your best story of struggling to find a bathroom as you travel the world.
The best stories will be published on the blog and will go into the draw to win your very own personal GoGirl which we think will help you out of many a desperate situation.
What is GoGirl???GoGirl is your very own feminine urination device that will help you ‘go’ anywhere – standing up, into a bottle, with your dress on…
Simply put, GoGirl is the way to stand up to crowded, disgusting, distant or non-existent bathrooms. It’s a female urination device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to pee while standing up. It’s neat. It’s discreet. It’s hygienic.
If you have ever been caught short – GoGirl is for you. Send us your stories of where GoGirl could have helped you and go into the draw to win one for yourself.
Send stories, and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
You could also get a chance to win $US30 in our Guest Blog Competition
Or if you are desperate order one now from GoGirl on line - $US9.99 for one, or get a discount by buying a few for your friends too.
GoGirl Stories on Women Travel Blog
- Prize winners announced for our Go Girl Writing Competition
- Really wish I’d had a GoGirl when sailing in bad weather!
- Finding a bathroom in out of the way places…
More GoGirl Stories Articles
- Prize winners announced for our Go Girl Writing Competition - February 7th, 2013
- Really wish I'd had a GoGirl when sailing in bad weather! - September 13th, 2012