Journeys of the Soul, Journeys of Discovery
In the network of Women Owned Travel businesses around the world, Gayle Lawrence’s Journeys of Discovery have always been out there and visible with a great range of trips that touch the soul.
I have just updated the Tour Calendar at Women Travel the World with her latest tours and what a choice there is:
- Meditation and service in Bhutan
- encounters with Humpback Whales in the Dominican Republic (get in early for 2011 these sell out very fast!)
- Women’s Quest to Avalon in Britain
- A writing retreat in Mexico
As Gayle describes on her website, these tours are not for travel junkies, they are for those on a journey:
A Journey of Discovery is for the individual who is longing for deeper meaning and purpose in their life. Not only are they searching for an extraordinary travel experience but also a journey that speaks to their spirit and touchestheir soul. They are ready to find answers to their own “inner questions” and also open to learning and new experience. Whether it be with a Shaman in Peru, gazing into the eye of a dolphin, or a short group meditation at an ancient sacred site in Greece. All of these life-changing experiences made available to them within the contextof personalized small group, specialty travel that takes you off the beaten path.
More Asia Articles
- Travelling in China - April 3rd, 2013
- Roots of Asia - a fantastic green and mindful tour - December 27th, 2012
- From Phnom Penh mayhem to laid back Laos - December 11th, 2012
- The Killing Schools and Killing Fields of Cambodia - December 3rd, 2012
- Inside Asia - help with planning your Asian sojourn - November 27th, 2012