See Argentina and Chile via it’s wine story….
Magda von der Heyde, great grand daughter of Karl Alexander, well known local artist and director of the Sala de Arte of Escorihuela Winery, has more than ten years experience guiding visitors through the secrets of wine. Experience the wonders of Argentina & Chile through these wine and gourmet tours with polo, golf and tango programs as well. Be introduced to local people, experience the out of the way places.
In the land of the native “huarpes”
That Del Castillo conquered
Overlooking the snow
Of the amazing Ande
Close to Molina irrigation ditch, at the big “finca”
Stands my Casona
Alejandro von de Heyde Garrigós
More Central/South America Articles
- Diary of a girl at Sea – Sailing for the first time! - May 1st, 2013
- Risking Everything: Coming out in Coffee Land - March 23rd, 2013
- 5 Huge Reasons Women Are Now Travelling To Costa Rica SOLO! - February 14th, 2013
- When you travel alone you meet people - like Texas Jim... - October 10th, 2012
- Love, Sweat and Fears - Yoga Teacher Training in Peru - October 1st, 2012